ant-user mailing list archives

From "Ylan Segal" <y...@digiworks.tv>
Subject RE: Could not create task of type: junitreport!?
Date Wed, 13 Mar 2002 16:42:30 GMT

> --- Ylan Segal <ylan@digiworks.tv> wrote:
> > In order to use junit report you need xerces.jar and xalan.jar in your
> > classpath (you can put them in ANT_HOME\lib). The jars can be downloaded
> > from xml.apachge.org.
>
> I'll add this to the Library Dependencies table in the doc.
>
> Diane

Diane,

There is a note to that effect under "requirements" at the JUnitReport
manual page (junitreport.html) but it will probably be a good idea to have
it in the table. I also think that there should be a link to the Library
Dependencies from the Table of contents (left frame), since otherwise it is
very hard to find (I could not do it right now before replaying to your
message). Could this be my first ant patch?

Ylan.