ant-user mailing list archives

From Dominique Devienne <DDevie...@lgc.com>
Subject RE: Running <exec> tasks asynchronously on UNIX also on Windows?
Date Mon, 04 Mar 2002 23:19:32 GMT
I've just search Apache's Bugzilla, and couldn't find the fix that you
posted (not that it's not there necessarily, I just didn't find it!). I
tried the async and exec keywords. Could you give me the bug number and a
URL to the bug database you're talking about? Or include the files directly
in your response? (this must not be that big). Thanks, --DD

PS: If not in a future release, this functionality should be in the ANT FAQ
IMHO.