ant-user mailing list archives

From "Jordan C N Chong" <ch...@cs.utwente.nl>
Subject Ant build failed: due to configuration?
Date Thu, 21 Mar 2002 12:54:06 GMT
Dear all,

I am trying to use the latest version of Ant to build a war file for the
friendbook-jsp. When I type ant, the following erros happened:

Buildfile: build.xml
classes:
    [javac] Compiling 14 source files to C:\Program
Files\Libraries\maverick\exa
mples\friendbook-jsp\build\classes\friendbook-jsp
    [javac] C:\Program
Files\Libraries\maverick\examples\friendbook-jsp\javasrc\
org\infohazard\friendbook\ctl\ControllerErrorable.java:8: package
org.infohazard
.maverick.ctl does not exist
    [javac] import org.infohazard.maverick.ctl.ThrowawayBean;
    [javac]                                    ^
    [javac] C:\Program
Files\Libraries\maverick\examples\friendbook-jsp\javasrc\
org\infohazard\friendbook\ctl\ControllerErrorable.java:15: cannot resolve
symbol

    [javac] symbol  : class ThrowawayBean
    [javac] location: class
org.infohazard.friendbook.ctl.ControllerErrorable
    [javac] public class ControllerErrorable extends ThrowawayBean
    [javac]                                          ^
    [javac] C:\Program
Files\Libraries\maverick\examples\friendbook-jsp\javasrc\
org\infohazard\friendbook\ctl\ControllerAuth.java:30: cannot resolve symbol
    [javac] symbol  : method getSession  ()
    [javac] location: class org.infohazard.friendbook.ctl.ControllerAuth
    [javac]             return
(String)this.getSession().getAttribute(LOGIN_ATTR
NAME);
    [javac]                                ^
    [javac] C:\Program
Files\Libraries\maverick\examples\friendbook-jsp\javasrc\
org\infohazard\friendbook\ctl\ControllerAuth.java:49: cannot resolve symbol
    [javac] symbol  : method getSession  ()
    [javac] location: class org.infohazard.friendbook.ctl.ControllerAuth
    [javac]
this.getSession().setAttribute(LOGIN_ATTRNAME, l
ogin);
... ... ... ... ... <MORE HERE>

I have been checking the configuration, like the ANT_HOME, PATH, etc etc...
but I still couldn't figure out what I did wrong. Please help me. Thank you
very much.

Best regards,
Jordan Cheun Ngen, Chong
INF-4067 Universiteit Twente