ant-user mailing list archives

From Eddie Bernard <>
Subject RE: Need to create an empty file
Date Wed, 06 Mar 2002 16:59:59 GMT
Try using <touch>. Usage:

-----Original Message-----
Sent: Wednesday, March 06, 2002 12:47 AM
Subject: Need to create an empty file

I am a new user to Ant. One of the first in my organization. Its been
great using this tool for our needs. I wanted to know if there was any
way in which I could create a blank (empty) file.

Also in the <zipfileset> tag, I am using includesfile attribute and
specifying a filename. In the filename I give names of files with a
directory structure. However I want these files to be added to the base
path in the zip file. Can someone tell me whether this can be acheived
and if so, how?

Dhaval Udani
Senior Analyst
M-Line, QPEG