ant-user mailing list archives

From "Adam Murdoch" <adammurdoch...@yahoo.com>
Subject RE: ant on hpux 11
Date Tue, 26 Mar 2002 00:42:16 GMT

You can use either of them - the contents are the same for all platforms.

> Also, I remember (been away from Ant for a year) that regular expressions
> need their own jar file. Don't see it anymore. Is that the case
> for the new
> release?

Still the case, unless you're using the 1.4 JDK, in which case Ant can use
the regexp classes from that.

Have a read of the user manual for more details of the jar files you will
need to download for the various optional tasks:

http://jakarta.apache.org/ant/manual/install.html#librarydependencies

Adam