ant-user mailing list archives

From Mark Womack <mwom...@bevocal.com>
Subject RE: Convert a FileSet to a list of files?
Date Mon, 04 Mar 2002 21:45:04 GMT
Paul & Erik, thanks for the feedback.

Actually, we want to use the new jspc task, but that is not officially
released yet (as far as I can tell?) so we are trying to do the same thing
the hard(er) way.  We have a target that does what we want, but the set of
files is hard coded.  Thus, the question of how to convert a fileset to a
list of files.  Looks like pathconvert is the way to go for now.

thanks,
-Mark

-----Original Message-----
From: Erik Hatcher [mailto:jakarta-ant@ehatchersolutions.com]
Sent: Monday, March 04, 2002 1:37 PM
To: Ant Users List
Subject: Re: Convert a FileSet to a list of files?

Oops.... sorry, my previous answer was too hasty.... the <property refid>
trick won't separate with spaces.  Sorry for the confusion.

How about modifying the Java program (if you've got the source code, that
is) to be an Ant task and take a <fileset>?  :)  (or have it use the path
separator character instead of spaces, then my previous trick would apply.

    Erik