ant-user mailing list archives

From Stephane Bailliez <stephane.baill...@haht.com>
Subject RE: JavaCC javacchome attribute
Date Tue, 12 Mar 2002 09:20:24 GMT

Both in some way.

One of the biggest problem is that tasks to support COTS (Commercial Off the
Shelf) often have to support a wide range of versions in the wild that are
of course very different. A simple directory layout change or a case change
between Unix and Windows versions is enough to break it.

I committed some changes a few minutes ago in cvs so that it looks in
javacchome and javacchome/bin/lib before breaking.

Stephane