ant-user mailing list archives

From Dominique Devienne <DDevie...@lgc.com>
Subject RE: Using Main-Class and Class-Path in a manifest file
Date Wed, 13 Mar 2002 16:54:47 GMT
The Class-Path attribute of the manifest finds *external* JAR dependencies,
not JARs inside the main JAR. And to come back on the attribute ordering in
the manifest, the JAR spec. states in the "additional restrictions and rules
that apply to manifest and signature files" section:

* The order of individual manifest entries is not significant.
* The order of individual signature entries is not significant, except that
the digests that get signed are in that order

--DD