ant-user mailing list archives

From "Lister, Tom (ANTS)" <tom.lis...@ants.co.uk>
Subject RE: How do I manage Oracle applications from Ant?
Date Tue, 12 Mar 2002 16:25:38 GMT
Hi
if it helps I've used these tasks for Sqlplus and imp/exp
  <!-- ===================================================================
-->
   <!-- backup whouseenv
-->
   <!-- ===================================================================
-->
   <target name="BackupWHEnv" if="whouseenv" depends="backup">
   <echo message="Backup Warehouse Environment.."/>
   <exec dir="${fromdevice}" executable="cmd.exe" >
      <arg line="/c"/>
      <arg line="sqlplus"/>
      <arg line="${login}"/>
      <arg line="@${com-path}\envparamcreate"/>
   </exec>
   <exec dir="${fromdevice}" executable="cmd.exe" >
      <arg line="/C"/>
      <arg line="exp.exe"/>
      <arg line="userid=${login}"/>
      <arg line="file=${fromdevice}\oraenvbackup.dmp"/>
      <arg line="parfile=${fromdevice}\envparam.dat"/>
      <arg line="log=${com-path}\oraenvbackup.log"/>
   </exec>
   </target>

The scripts were normal oracle sql scripts that SQLPlus would accept at the
command line