ant-user mailing list archives

From "Lister, Tom (ANTS)" <tom.lis...@ants.co.uk>
Subject RE: ANT vss get - Problems with retrieving writable files
Date Tue, 05 Mar 2002 14:53:15 GMT
Hi
Tried autoresponse="N"
no joy
any other vssget users out there ?

-----Original Message-----
From: Jon Skeet [mailto:jon.skeet@peramon.com]
Sent: 05 March 2002 09:47
To: Ant Users List
Subject: RE: ANT vss get - Problems with retrieving writable files

> I've got VSSGET running but it fails if there is a writable work file
> already there.
> I want it to ignore these on the basis of this being code
> that is already fetched out by me.
> Is there is any switch to set this option.
> I've looked in ants docs and there is no hint,

Have a look at the autoresponse option - I suspect you want "N", but
experiment (carefully).

Jon

This email message contains confidential information for the above addressee only.  If you
are not the intended addressee you must not disclose or use the information in any manner
whatsoever.

Any opinion or views contained in this email message are those of the sender, do not represent
those of the Company in any way and reliance should not be placed upon its contents.

Unless otherwise stated this email message is not intended to be contractually binding.  Where
an Agreement exists between our respective companies and there is conflict between the contents
of this email message and the Agreement then the terms of that Agreement shall prevail.

Abbey National Treasury Services plc. Registered in England. Registered Office:  Abbey House,
Baker Street, London NW1 6XL.  Company Registration No: 2338548.  Regulated by the FSA