ant-user mailing list archives

From "Koegel, Michael" <>
Subject ANT and WSAD/Eclipse
Date Thu, 07 Mar 2002 08:00:10 GMT

I try to run my build.xml from WebSphere Application Developer and only get
java.class.path = D:\Programme\IBM\Application Developer\startup.jar
from my init task. After that one of my <script> fails with a this Message:
BuildException: D:\Programme\IBM\Application
Developer\workspace\Frame\build\build.xml:660: tcl.lang.TclException:
package "" not found.

Seems it can't find the mentioned package on the classpath. I added all
needed jars in the plugin-cfg of ant.core and tried to use
build.sysclasspath=last with no effect.

And idea how to change the system classpath or java.class.path from within

This build.xml runs perfect if used outside WSAD!

 Michael Kögel

To unsubscribe, e-mail:   <>
For additional commands, e-mail: <>

View raw message