ant-user mailing list archives

From "Larason, Timothy" <TLara...@Datek.com>
Subject Problem with JUnit batchtest
Date Fri, 22 Mar 2002 18:23:45 GMT
I'm having some problems with the optional task JUnit (more specifically using batchtest within
JUnit).  Everything works fine under Linux, but of course, like everything else, it all blows
up under Windows.

I have the optional.jar and the junit.jar in my $ANT_HOME/lib directory.  When I try to run
a junit task (using batchtest), everything compiles correctly, but when it goes to run the
tests, it throws an exception:

java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/apache/tools/ant/taskdefs/optional/jar/junit/JUnitTestRunner

I ran ant with "-v" and see that for the compile, the $ANT_HOME/lib libraries are all included
in the classpath.  For execution (with java.exe) they aren't.  Both the compile and the execution
use the same "classpath refid".  Anyone have any ideas?

Thanks.
tim