ant-user mailing list archives

From Zart Colwing <za...@wanadoo.fr>
Subject Any ways to add to the Default Excludes list?
Date Mon, 25 Mar 2002 21:50:30 GMT
On MacOS-X we need to exclude the following file in every
directory-based tasks:
Icon\r              (that is the word icon with a Capital i and a <cr>
at the end)
.DS_Store

I know I can exclude these files from all my directory-based tasks by
carrefuly rewriting all my fileset and patternset, but it is a tedious
task and it is prone to error and confusion.

A mechanism to add to the Default Excludes list is a better solution me
think. If it's not already there in the 1.4.1, maybe the Ant team could
consider adding such a mechanism in the next version. Also, it will be a
good idea to permanently add these two entries in the Default Excludes
list.

ZC.