ant-user mailing list archives

From dIon Gillard <d...@multitask.com.au>
Subject Re: ANT and WSAD/Eclipse
Date Thu, 07 Mar 2002 23:33:39 GMT
Koegel, Michael wrote:

>Hi,
>
>I try to run my build.xml from WebSphere Application Developer and only get
>java.class.path = D:\Programme\IBM\Application Developer\startup.jar
>from my init task. After that one of my <script> fails with a this Message:
>BuildException: D:\Programme\IBM\Application
>Developer\workspace\Frame\build\build.xml:660: tcl.lang.TclException:
>package "com.ibm.ejs.sm.ejscp.RemoteExtension" not found.
>
>Seems it can't find the mentioned package on the classpath. I added all
>needed jars in the plugin-cfg of ant.core and tried to use
>build.sysclasspath=last with no effect.
>
>And idea how to change the system classpath or java.class.path from within
>WSAD?
>
>This build.xml runs perfect if used outside WSAD!

Sounds like you have stuff on the classpath that the build script is
relying on - a Bad Thing (tm).

The class/package mentioned above is part of the WebSphere classes. Try
placing all the stuff that's on your class path outside WSAD in your
build file.

Also, use build.sysclasspath=none

If you want to get your 'WSAD classpath' from Ant, see
http://members.optushome.com.au/tomdavies/

--
dIon Gillard, Multitask Consulting
http://adslgateway.multitask.com.au/developers