ant-user mailing list archives

From "B Manikandan" <manikandan.balasubraman...@wipro.com>
Subject Class-Path entry in Manifest not working
Date Fri, 01 Mar 2002 18:18:18 GMT
Hi,
    I have an EAR file where third-party JAR files are stored under
"lib" folder.
    Each EJB has a Class-Path reference in Manifest using a JAR manifest
task.
    But it is not able to resolve the Class-Path as the class path is
exceeding the 72 char limit as suggested in an earlier mail.

    My build snippet is :

       <jar jarfile="${useraccess.lib}/useraccess.jar" update="true">
        <manifest>
            <attribute name="Class-Path" value="lib/log4j.jar
lib/commons-collections.jar lib/commons-beanutils.jar
lib/jakarta-regexp-1.2.jar lib/commons-digester.jar"/>
        </manifest>
 </jar>

I tried by counting characters and splitting it at 71st character.But
still my classpath is not getting resolved.Iam deploying my EAR in
WebLogic 6.0.

TIA,
Mani