ant-user mailing list archives

From Johan Adelöw <Johan.Ade...@corustechnologies.com>
Subject RE: PL/SQL tasks or target frameworks.
Date Mon, 11 Mar 2002 09:18:26 GMT
Hi!
I have a modified sqltask that I have written in cooperation with some other
ant users. We use this task to install a rather complex oraclebased
application, so I think it is working fine. Please inform me if you find
something that is not correct about it though.

/Johan

-----Original Message-----
From: George McKinney [mailto:george@tantalus.com]
Sent: den 8 mars 2002 19:24
To: 'Ant user list'
Subject: PL/SQL tasks or target frameworks.

We are starting a project where we'll be using a lot of Oracle PL/SQL
packages. Does anyone have a target framework and/or tasks that they've used
to compile / deploy PLSQL to an Oracle DB.

I've used Ant quite a bit with Java and would like to avoid re-inventing
wheels.

Thanks,

George McKinney, Developer
Tantalus Communications Inc.
500-1122 Mainland Street
Vancouver, BC, Canada V6B 5L1
george@tantalus.com

Direct  604.726.6753
Main    604.609.0700
Fax     604.609.0705

"Building successful IT projects since 1994"
www.tantalus.com