ant-user mailing list archives

From Mark Derricutt <m...@talios.com>
Subject Custom tasks/project directory
Date Wed, 06 Mar 2002 07:34:33 GMT
I have a custom task, that takes a filename passed as an attribute (no path
specified), in the code I create a Properties object based on this
filename.  The file is in the same directory as my build.xml, and when
running from that directory all is fine.

However, when the other guy in the office ran the build from his IDE, it
wouldn't find the file, is there a way to find the build.xml's path to
pickup the correct file?

                                    -- \m/ --
  "...if I seem super human I have been misunderstood." (c) Dream Theater
         mark@talios.com - ICQ: 1934853 JID: talios@myjabber.net