ant-user mailing list archives

From Diane Holt <hol...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: article: combining make and ant
Date Thu, 21 Mar 2002 21:12:37 GMT
I can't say I did a thorough analysis of your entire procedure, since a
number of people have already offered alternatives to what you thought you
could only do with Make (if there's anything still left, let us know -- I
think the only one I noticed was the thing about getting user input, which
1.5 will allow for) -- but all in all, I'd say it's not so much things
Make does that you like, but what the *nix shell does. :)

Diane

=====
(holtdl@yahoo.com)