ant-user mailing list archives

From d...@lexmark.com
Subject Re: Return code from Ant
Date Mon, 18 Mar 2002 21:59:07 GMT

Hi Diane,

*Sorry* to bring this up again, but I am not sure that that will stop my
makefile running?  Won't it just echo "bad bongos" and carry on to the next
step?

(please note, again, my knowledge of makefiles is very minimal!)

Cheers,

David

Diane Holt <holtdl%yahoo.com@interlock.lexmark.com> on 03/15/2002 05:05:05 PM

Please respond to "Ant Users List"