ant-user mailing list archives

From g...@stinky.com
Subject Article: Building With Ant
Date Wed, 13 Mar 2002 18:46:21 GMT
Part 1 of my article, Building With Ant, has just been published on
developer.com.

http://softwaredev.earthweb.com/sdtech/article/0,,12065_989631,00.html

I'd love to hear your feedback!

Abstract:

Developing Web Applications using Java Servlets, JavaServer Pages, and
other J2EE buzzwords is fun! However, the more interesting your
application becomes, the more complicated your build process. In this
article, I will sketch out a framework for how to use simple tools
(like Ant and JUnit) and a simple directory structure to avoid many of
the common growing pains of application development.

(If you're clever, you can find drafts of parts 2 and 3 on my Web site
-- then your feedback might get published too... :-)