ant-user mailing list archives

From g...@stinky.com
Subject Re: Basic setup of Junit in Ant?
Date Wed, 13 Mar 2002 15:57:21 GMT
On Mon, Feb 25, 2002 at 02:44:04PM -0800, David M. Karr wrote:

>  My missing element was putting junit.jar in the $ANT_HOME/lib
> directory.  This appears to be one of those "you should have known
> that".  The documentation (AFAICT) doesn't state this directly.

Agreed!  This hosed me too when I first tried to use the junit task.

I'll add a paragraph

directory.</p>

to junit.html in the docs directory.

Since I've never committed to Ant before, I'm cc'ing ant-dev -- don't
want to ruffle any antennae here -- anyone who wants to stop me,
please send me a personal email with your -1 and I'll roll it back.

 - A