ant-user mailing list archives

From Diane Holt <hol...@yahoo.com>
Subject RE: Using Main-Class and Class-Path in a manifest file
Date Tue, 12 Mar 2002 23:55:35 GMT
--- Diane Holt <holtdl@yahoo.com> wrote:
> So I'm thinking it's actually the log4j.jar file inside
> HelloWorld.jar that's getting munged in some way that's the actual
> problem.

Actually, it can't be that it's getting munged in some way, because then
it wouldn't work once I extracted it, either. So there must just be some
problem with 'java -jar ...' accessing lib/log4j.jar when it's inside the
HelloWorld.jar file. Is 'java -jar ...' supposed to be able to read in
jars inside the jar that's being 'java -jar ...'d?

Diane

=====
(holtdl@yahoo.com)