ant-user mailing list archives

From Diane Holt <hol...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: antcontrib: TryCatchTask.java problem
Date Fri, 08 Mar 2002 16:41:58 GMT
> Diane couldn't reproduce your problem as Ant has been fixed and she's
> running 1.5alpha (at least I think she does).

Actually, I run 1.4.1 as my default -- but I have available 1.3, 1.4,
1.5alpha, and latest CVS, and I just happened to have been in a 1.5alpha
window when I ran his example. Sorry about that.

Think the source files on Sourceforge could get the required-version info
added to the comments? (IfTask.java mentions needing 1.4 for <condition>,
but that's about it.)

> What may work (I'd have to double check but am too busy to reinstall
> 1.4.1, sorry) is that you add the definition of the task to
> org/apache/tools/ant/taskdefs/defaults.properties inside your ant.jar.

I just tried that, and it doesn't fix it.

Diane

=====
(holtdl@yahoo.com)