ant-user mailing list archives

From Diane Holt <hol...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: String translation/regex
Date Fri, 08 Mar 2002 02:06:12 GMT
--- Mark Derricutt <mark@talios.com> wrote:
> This looks it'll do me, where does one find the script tag?  Its not in
> optional/standard so I assume its another independant jar I need?

The <script> task comes with the standard optional tasks jar-file -- what
you don't have is the BSF and Rhino jars. You can either pick up the src
and build bsf.jar yourself (comes with a build.xml file), and have it
support as many of the supported languages as you want/need, or I can send
you mine, which was only compiled to handle Rhino (since that's all I felt
like dealing with :)  I can send you the js.jar file as well, or you can
visit the Rhino site and pick it up there.

Diane

=====
(holtdl@yahoo.com)