ant-user mailing list archives

From James Bullington <shockr...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: is there an API to get a build file from an instance of Project
Date Fri, 01 Mar 2002 16:42:55 GMT
Thanks,

This might solve some of my problems more elegantly than my current
solution, although it involves a little poking around with XSL.

--Jim

--- Erik Hatcher <jakarta-ant@ehatchersolutions.com> wrote:
> From: "James Bullington" <shockride@yahoo.com>
>
> > I wrote a simple routine to grab information from XML files and
> build a
> > new XML file.
> > I did this by
> > 1. Setting up a header in a new file
> > 2. Grabbing XML info from existing files
> > 3. Appending the XML info to this new file
> > 4. Adding on a trailer to the new file
> >
> > Java makes it really simple to grab all information between tags
> and
> > add new info.
> >
> > It would, however, be a nice touch if ant could build new build
> files.
>
> It does.... its called <style>  :))
>
>     Erik
>

> --
> For additional commands, e-mail:

=====
"Those who live in the shelter of the Most High will find rest in the shadow of the Almighty.
This I declare of the Lord:  He alone is my refuge, my place of safety; he is my God, and
I am trusting himů"

Psalms 91:1-2 (New Living Translation)