ant-user mailing list archives

From Alexander Funk ...@artcom-gmbh.de>
Subject Is there a xslt for converting build.xml to html
Date Fri, 08 Mar 2002 10:45:36 GMT
Hi,

I just thought it would be a cool idea to autogenerate html
documetation from a ant build file with relative links to
dependend targets and links from every used task to the ant
documentation. Has such a xsl been done before? Or are my
buildfiles just to complicated, that I think I could need it?

Regards,

Alex
--
Alexander Funk            | mailto:af@artcom-gmbh.de