ant-user mailing list archives

From Jaime Irving Dávila Latorre <jadav...@uniandes.edu.co>
Subject About use of <java>
Date Tue, 19 Mar 2002 15:23:30 GMT
Hello all:

I have a Java application which runs on text mode, and receives its
input from the console and generates its output on the console also.

I decided to use ant on my project so I create a build.xml and a target
wich is called "run". The exact content of this target is:

"
<!--==============================================================-->
    <!-- Target that runs the main file.class from the project   -->

<!--==============================================================-->
    <target name="run" depends="compile">
	<!-- Runs the main file -->
	<java fork="true" classpath="${buildDir}"
	classname="${principalFile}">
	    <arg value="-h"/>
	    <sysproperty key="DEBUG" value="true"/>
	</java>
    </target> "

When I ran "ant run" my application outputs the lines its supposed to
do, but it doesn't receive any input from the keyboard (In stead when I
run the application stand-alone it does work)

Thanks in advance for the help,

Jaime Davila