ant-user mailing list archives

From "Warner Onstine" <sw-l...@warneronstine.com>
Subject Re: war task and webinf
Date Wed, 13 Mar 2002 03:30:54 GMT
Apparently I'm not being clear, or I am misunderstanding you (probably both
=).

I have several configuration files (this is a turbine app) that reside in
WEB-INF/conf, currently they are scattered through my source directory.

If I do this:
<webinf>
    <fileset dir="${conf.dir}">
        <include name="TurbineResources.properties"/>
        <include name="intake.xml"/>
    </fileset>
    <fileset dir="path/to/custom/conf" includes="file.properties"/>
</webinf>

If I am correct this will copy everything in ${conf.dir} into WEB-INF
(unless I am completely unclear on how the task works =) and the
file.properties file into WEB-INF as well.

Now if <webinf> treats <filesets> differently it should really be mentioned
in the docs. But regardless, how would I treat my custom properties file and
how would I tell the <war> task explicitly which folder to put it in?

-warner