ant-user mailing list archives

From "Dimitriy Trifonov" <d_trifo...@prosyst.bg>
Subject Re: is there an API to get a build file from an instance of Project
Date Fri, 01 Mar 2002 17:08:21 GMT
Hi, Jim.

Thanks. Unfortunately, I have to stick to the API in order to produce a
visual tool for creating, modifying and running a build file and the problem
is in modifying it without loosing the comments. Creating my own API for xml
files will threaten the deadline badly. Guess I'll skip the modifying of the
xml now :(

Have a nice weekend. If I find something I can mail you if you want.

--
Best Regards,
Dima

Why do you necessarily have to be wrong just because a few million people
think you are?