ant-user mailing list archives

From "Denis McCarthy" <dmccar...@omnipaygroup.com>
Subject using ant to tail -f a log
Date Wed, 27 Mar 2002 10:37:59 GMT
Hey,
Does anyone know if it is possible to have a build file that could finish up actually 'tail
-f ' -ing a unix log? I'm running the build from a windows machine that distributes code and
restarts a webserver on a remote unix machine. I would like to enable the user to actually
see the logging output from the webserver without having to start his own telnet session independently
of ant. Is it possible for the telnet process in ant to actually display output from the remote
machine?
Thanks
Denis McCarthy