ant-user mailing list archives

From "Yiu Wing" <yiuwing...@yahoo.com>
Subject Tstamp Test Files
Date Sat, 30 Mar 2002 12:03:09 GMT
Hello all,

I'm keep a separate source code directory tree for all my junit test files.
So in my build.xml I have

 <target name="compiletest" depends="compile, init">
  <javac srcdir="${test}" destdir="${build}">
   <classpath refid="test.classpath"/>
  </javac>
 </target>

My init target includes a <tstamp/> task.  When I run "compiletest" target,
every files in the test source tree get compiled even they haven't been
modified.  If I add a <tstamp/> inside the "compiletest" target, then I have
pretty much the opposite effect, the test source files won't get compile
when they have been changed.  In short,  I'd like to have the modified test
files compiled only.

Thanks.

Yiu Wing