ant-user mailing list archives

From "George McKinney" <geo...@tantalus.com>
Subject RE: Nested variables
Date Tue, 05 Mar 2002 23:41:41 GMT

I don't know if the nesting is possible, but wonder why you don't want to
have separate property files (perhaps with a common.properties for the
things that stay the same). I have used:

<property file="common.properties"/>
<property file="${buildtype}.properties" />

on several projects with no particular difficulty.

George McKinney, Developer
Tantalus Communications Inc.
500-1122 Mainland Street
Vancouver, BC, Canada V6B 5L1
george@tantalus.com

Direct  604.726.6753
Main    604.609.0700
Fax     604.609.0705

"Building successful IT projects since 1994"
www.tantalus.com