ant-user mailing list archives

From "Yiu Wing" <yiuwing....@virgin.net>
Subject A consice ouput for failed JUint task
Date Sun, 03 Mar 2002 17:57:36 GMT
Hello All,

I've got a JUint task in the build file.  But every time when the test
fails, ant writes out a big chunk of error messages to the screen.  Whereas
the native JUnit error messages prints out the line in the source code where
the test fails and a couple of lines for the summary.  I've looked up the
docs, but I couldn't find a way to make ant to output the original message
from JUnit.  I suppose I could use an exec task but that would defeat the
purpose of the JUnit task.

Could someone shed light on my build file?  The following is the snippet for
JUnit task

 <target name="runtest" depends="compiletest">
  <junit dir="${build}/test" fork="yes" printsummary="yes"
haltonfailure="yes">
   <test name="AllJUnitTests" haltonfailure="yes" outfile="testResult"/>
   <!-- set usefile to "yes" to redirect output to the outfile -->
   <formatter usefile="yes" type="plain"/>
   <classpath refid="test.classpath"/>
  </junit>
 </target>