ant-user mailing list archives

From "Yiu Wing" <yiuwing...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: A consice ouput for failed JUint task
Date Sun, 03 Mar 2002 23:46:15 GMT
> An enhancement was made to reduce the stack trace to only the non-JUnit
> classes.  It is part of the CVS codebase and nightly builds of 1.5alpha.
>
> Is that the output you want reduced?  If not, send us the output you're
not
> liking.

Hi Erik,

Thanks for the response.  Yeah, I've found the output too verbose and would
like it to be reducued.  I'm not very interested in the stack trace for
JUint classes, probably most people aren't, either.  Sometimes I get quite
fracstrated to figure out where exactly the test fails from the output.

Regards,

Yiu Wing