ant-user mailing list archives

From "Craig Minton" <cmin...@dstsystems.com>
Subject Re: Ant Exiting?
Date Fri, 22 Mar 2002 16:10:46 GMT
Try calling Ant build by using the Project class:

      String buildXmlFile = "build.xml";
      File dir = new File( "E:/myproject" );

      Project pj = new Project( );
      pj.init( );
      // Add the default listener

      // Check the createLogger() method in Main.java
      pj.addBuildListener( createLogger( ) );

      try
      {
        File file = FileUtils.newFileUtils( ).resolveFile( dir,
buildXmlFile );
        buildXmlFile = file.getAbsolutePath();

        pj.setBaseDir( dir );
        pj.setUserProperty( "basedir" , dir.getAbsolutePath( ) );

        // Set properties, if needed
        pj.setProperty( "user", user );

        // Add your build listeners, if needed
        pj.addBuildListener( new MyBuildListener( ) );

        File bldFile = new File ( buildXmlFile );
        pj.setUserProperty( "ant.file" , buildXmlFile );
        ProjectHelper.configureProject( pj, bldFile );
      }
      catch ( BuildException be )
      {
         be.printStackTrace( );