ant-user mailing list archives

From Stefan Bodewig <>
Subject Re: target for jcov
Date Tue, 26 Feb 2002 07:47:12 GMT
On Mon, 25 Feb 2002, Charles Brunson <> wrote:

> like the way the javac target does it. I'm hoping someone out there
> has written an oldjavac taskdef that does this and wouldn't mind
> making it available.

Maybe a new task isn't needed at all, just a new compiler adapter for

With the current CVS version of Ant, you may already be able to do
what you want.  <javac>'s fork attribute is no longer a boolean, but
may also take the name of the executable - throw in a nested
compilerarg and you should be almost done:

<javac fork="oldjavac" ...>
  <compilerarg value="-Xjcov" />

may work (untested).

Writing a compiler adapter for oldjavac may still be a better

To unsubscribe, e-mail:   <>
For additional commands, e-mail: <>

View raw message