ant-user mailing list archives

From Stefan Bodewig <bode...@apache.org>
Subject Re: How to change the string value into some source file?
Date Tue, 05 Feb 2002 06:35:42 GMT
On Mon, 4 Feb 2002, Lev Zak <lev.zak@schema.com> wrote:

> Hello, I use ant 1.4.1 under Windows 2000 I would like to change the
> specific string in my config file config.properties I tried to
> perform it through <filterset> task into <copy> task without
> success.

filtered copy would require you to delimit the part you want to
replace with tokens, something like

ExpressoConfigDir      = d:/@development@/config/expresso/config

and then define a filter that replaces development with integration in
the copy task.

The easiest solution (as this is a property file) probably really is
to use the optional <propertyfile> task, but <replace> should do the
trick as well.

Stefan