ant-user mailing list archives

From Stefan Bodewig <>
Subject Re: Where is Antidote? - try emacs for now
Date Wed, 06 Feb 2002 15:58:04 GMT
On Wed, 6 Feb 2002, Phil Surette <> wrote:

> In the dtd I attached, I changed all REFID
> attributes to CDATA.

Ahh, now I understand - I forgot that we've made that REFIDs in the
DTD, I've understood your point.

> Unfortunately I do not think DTDs will allow you to use wildcards
> (like '${*}') in attribute values so there is no perfect fix.

True - having an option that makes all attributes plain CDATA would be
the only fix - but you'd loose a lot here.

Can you tell the emacs mode you are using to use the DTD to help you
find values for your attributes - but to not insist on them?

I'm using plain psgml-mode myself, but don't use a DTD at all (I tend
to think that I know Ant good enough to not need a DTD, and I'm wrong
most of the time 8-)

To unsubscribe, e-mail:   <>
For additional commands, e-mail: <>

View raw message