ant-user mailing list archives

From Stefan Bodewig <>
Subject Re: Where is Antidote? - try emacs for now
Date Wed, 06 Feb 2002 14:49:17 GMT
On Wed, 6 Feb 2002, Phil Surette <> wrote:

> I found I had to relax the ant dtd somewhat to make
> it useful.

Could you please explain what exactly you had to change?  The DTD
you've sent and the one I'd create with <antstructure> are so
different (as reflection returns tasks, types, attributes and all in a
different order on my box and I'm running a newer version of Ant) that
I cannot identify what you had to change.

I'd like to update <antstructure> if it is generating an unusable DTD.

To unsubscribe, e-mail:   <>
For additional commands, e-mail: <>

View raw message