ant-user mailing list archives

From Stefan Bodewig <bode...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Problem with DirectoryScannner
Date Thu, 14 Feb 2002 16:41:43 GMT
On Thu, 14 Feb 2002, Klaus Petzold <califax@angelfire.com> wrote:

> I have a Problem with the DirectoryScanner class. When I set a path
> like "${src}/prj/*.java" with the setIncludes method no files are
> selected.

Property expansion is something that happens automatically when tasks
get configured, neither DirectoryScanner nor any other internal class
of Ant will perform this step itself.

If you literally invoke setIncludes("${src}"), DirectoryScanner will
see exactly this String.  Use something like

setIncludes((String)getProject().getProperties().get("src"))

or look at ProjectHelper.replaceProperties.

Stefan