ant-user mailing list archives

From "Tenchi-kun (Elliott)" <ten...@cisco.com>
Subject [ejbjar] Could not resolve ... ejb-jar_1_1.dtd to a local entity?
Date Wed, 27 Feb 2002 22:52:33 GMT
Hi,

I'm an Ant newbie using 1.4.1.  I was trying to compile an EJB for our
WebLogic 5.1 server---which compiles fine normally, btw.  The error tham I'm
seeing is:

    [ejbjar] Could not resolve ( publicId: -//Sun Microsystems, Inc.//DTD
    Enterprise JavaBeans 1.1//EN, systemId: http://java.sun.com/j2ee/dtds
    /ejb-jar_1_1.dtd) to a local entity

The relevant build.xml target contains:

    <ejbjar
        srcdir="${dirCompileTempBase}"
        destdir="${dirJarsDist}"
        descriptordir="${dirCompileTempBase}/${dirEjbXml}"
        naming="ejb-name">
      <include name="**/*.xml" />
      <include name="**/*.class" />
      <weblogic
          destdir="${dirJarsDist}">
	<classpath>
	  <pathelement path="${java.class.path}" />
	  <pathelement path="${dirCompileTempBase}" />
	  <pathelement path="${dirClassesDist}" />
	  <pathelement path="${weblogicClasses}" />
	</classpath>
      </weblogic>
    </ejbjar>

The properties of interest are:

    dirCompileTempBase: I've javac'd our sources into this dir.
    dirJarsDist:        Where the EJB JARs should end up.
    weblogicClasses:    Just the WLS class dirs.
    dirEjbXml:          Just the META-INF dir holding the deployment XMLs.

In the ejb-jar.xml file for this bean I have:

    <?xml version="1.0"?>

    <!DOCTYPE ejb-jar PUBLIC '-//Sun Microsystems, Inc.//DTD Enterprise
    JavaBeans 1.1//EN' 'http://java.sun.com/j2ee/dtds/ejb-jar_1_1.dtd'>

    <ejb-jar>
      <enterprise-beans>
        <entity>
          <ejb-name>demlabel</ejb-name>
            ... yada yada ...

I looked up several examples on the Web and I thought I had it right.  Can
someone point out what I'm doing wrong...?

Thanks,
- e?