ant-user mailing list archives

From Ying Wang <yingw...@hawaii.edu>
Subject <ejbjar> include problem
Date Wed, 27 Feb 2002 03:14:43 GMT

Hi Everyone,
  I have problem with ant optional task ejbjar to include additional
files to ejbjar.
  I tries a samll example build.xml on:
C:\bea\wlserver6.1\samples\examples\ejb\basic\beanManaged

The following is part of the build.xml I changed:

<target name="jar_ejb" depends="compile_ejb">
   <ejbjar srcdir="${build}"
           includes="Account.class, AccountHome.class, ProcessingErrorException.class,
         AccountBean.class,*.xml"
         descriptordir="${build}/META-INF">
      <weblogic destdir="${dist}" />
	<include
name="${build}/examples/ejb/basic/beanManaged/ProcessingErrorException.class"/>
    </ejbjar>
</target>

The result beanManaged.jar doesn't include the ProcessingErrorException.class

Any help is appreciated!

Thank you very much!

Ying Wang