ant-user mailing list archives

From v...@trilogy.com
Subject is there an indexed version of ant-user-digest available?
Date Tue, 05 Feb 2002 15:16:47 GMT
Hi:
        I have subscribed to ant-user-digest but found the digest messages
not very useful, mostly because their indices look like this:

Topics (messages 17000 through 17029):

17000 by:
17001 by:
17002 by:
17003 by:
17004 by:
17005 by:
17006 by:
17007 by:
17008 by:
17009 by:
17010 by:
17011 by:
17012 by:
17013 by:
17014 by:
17015 by:
17016 by:
17017 by:
17018 by:
17019 by:
17020 by:
17021 by:
17022 by:
17023 by:
17024 by:
17025 by:
17026 by:
17027 by:
17028 by:
17029 by:

The traffic on ant-user is picking up and a great deal of questions come
from people who prefer not to read the manual or the archives, yet I would
be reluctant to unsubscribe completely. Are there any other options? The
ezmlm instructions were not very illuminating.

Thanks,
Vlad.