ant-user mailing list archives

From hauke.stam...@mobilcom.de
Subject Antwort: RE: inner classes
Date Tue, 05 Feb 2002 15:21:48 GMT
Hi!

The error messages are:

     [echo] 1.2.2
     [echo] Solaris VM
     [echo] 1.2.2
    [javac] Compiling 1967 source files to
/home/stephmic/Releasetest_Ant/classes/r1435
    [javac]
/home/stephmic/Releasetest_Ant/R1.435_cvs/mcbs/gui/McDbFieldPanel.java:27:
Class McDbObject not found.
    [javac]  * The data displayed in the related panels will then be
updated automatically
    [javac]             ^
    [javac]
/home/stephmic/Releasetest_Ant/R1.435_cvs/mcbs/gui/McDbFieldPanel.java:27:
Class McDbFieldPanel not found.
    [javac]  * The data displayed in the related panels will then be
updated automatically
    [javac]             ^
    [javac]
/home/stephmic/Releasetest_Ant/R1.435_cvs/mcbs/gui/McDbFieldPanel.java:54:
class mcbs.gui.McDbFieldPanel must be declared abstract. It does not
define void activeObjChanged(McDbFieldPanel, McDbObject) from interface
mcbs.gui.McDbFieldPanelStateListener.
    [javac] public class McDbFieldPanel extends McPanel
    [javac]              ^
    [javac]
/home/stephmic/Releasetest_Ant/R1.435_cvs/mcbs/gui/McDbFieldPanel.java:54:
class mcbs.gui.McDbFieldPanel must be declared abstract. It does not
define void modeChanged(McDbFieldPanel, McDbFieldPanel.Mode) from
interface mcbs.gui.McDbFieldPanelStateListener.
    [javac] public class McDbFieldPanel extends McPanel
    [javac]              ^
    [javac] Note: 11 files use or override a deprecated API.  Recompile
with "-deprecation" for details.
    [javac] 4 errors, 1 warning

The error is, as you can see now, a compiler error.
The classes are (as far as I can see it) allright. There are some private
inner classes in the gui mcbs.package... may this be the problem?
I haven't tried jikes sofar... but I would give it a guess if you think
this could handle the problem. Can you provide a short description of what
is the difference between the javac compiler of sun and jikes?

greetings,
Hauke

"David Medinets" <medined@mtolive.com>
05.02.2002 16:13