ant-user mailing list archives

From hauke.stam...@mobilcom.de
Subject inner classes
Date Tue, 05 Feb 2002 15:07:24 GMT
I have a rather big problem:

Compiling round about 2000 source files, Ant fails when running over inner
classes in one of our packages.
I know that there are problems with inner classes and that the best way
would be to fix the source code to make them public (as far as I
remember). But for this project it is not possible to do this. SO is there
another way to handle this problem? Some other compiler?

I can't wait fo a reply... even though I have to.. :(

Thanks
Hauke!

<name> Hauke Stammer </name>
<what> Software Entwickler </what>
<where> Competence Center System Integration </where>
<location>Mobilcom Communicationstechnik GmbH
                Wollingstra├če 10
                24782 Buedelsdorf / Germany </location>
<phone> 49-4331-692710 </phone>
<mail> hauke.stammer@mobilcom.de </mail>