ant-user mailing list archives

From "Ryan" <solid_lo...@hotmail.com>
Subject ftp task Create Directory Error
Date Wed, 20 Feb 2002 14:30:27 GMT
Hi all,

I am having difficulties with the ftp task, used to update a site's
contents.
When It checks file dates, any files in subfolders that need to be
updated will cause the build to
terminate as it is trying to create the directory the file is already
in.
File updating works fine in the root directory.

<clip>
D:\projects\geocities.com\updatesite.xml:23: could not create directory:
521 "/ryan_townshend/buildfiles" directory exists
</clip>

Is this the desired behaviour?
If so how do I update a subfolder structure?
Is there a way to not try to create directory?

I am attaching the build file used and a build log.
Any insight would be appreciated, thanks.

Ryan