ant-user mailing list archives

From "Tom Watkins" <tom.watk...@shazamteam.com>
Subject junitreport classpath problem
Date Mon, 18 Feb 2002 10:20:00 GMT
Hi,

I am having problems with the junitreport task.
I put xerces.jar and xalan.jar in the %ANT_HOME%/lib dir and this allows the
junitreport task to run fine.
However, with these 2 files in the %ANT_HOME%/lib dir when I try and run my
ejbjar task i get the following SaxException

"SAXException while parsing 'ShazamEJB.ejb-jar.xml'. This probably indicates
badly-formed XML.  Details: The encoding "Cp1252" is not supported."

I assume this means that xerces.jar is overriding crimson.jar and causing
problems but I dont know what to do about it.

Is there any way of putting xerces.jar in the ant classpath at runtime when
the task is called (eg. ant doctest -classpath xerces.jar)?

Any help very much appreciated

Tom