ant-user mailing list archives

From "Joshua Allen" <jallen...@cogeco.ca>
Subject RE: get my task included in next release
Date Mon, 18 Feb 2002 04:40:13 GMT
ImportScrubber:

It changes all import * statements into individual sorted import statements for each class
used.

-----Original Message-----
From: Steve Loughran [mailto:steve_l@iseran.com]
Sent: Sunday, February 17, 2002 11:39 PM
To: Ant Users List
Subject: Re: get my task included in next release

-get on ant-dev

-get CVS read access to the source, so you are up to date with the rest of
development

-look at the task guidelines in the docs; follow them, esp the bits about
unit tests and docs (we dont want to add any tasks without unit tests, if
someone else has to write them it is extra work for whoever commits the
code)

-post the submission as an attachment to a feature request on bugzilla

-harass people till it gets committed or denied with a good reason

What does the task do, BTW?