ant-user mailing list archives

From "Conor MacNeill" <co...@cortexebusiness.com.au>
Subject RE: [ejbjar] Could not resolve ... ejb-jar_1_1.dtd to a local entity?
Date Wed, 27 Feb 2002 23:17:17 GMT
Ying Wang,

<ejbjar> can find the EJB/Weblogic DTDs locally in two ways:

1. You run Ant with the weblogic jars in your classpath. ejbjar "knows"
where the DTDs are located within the weblogic jar and loads them as
resources from the classpath. However, having to have weblogic in your
classpath when you run Ant is less than ideal

2. You tell ejbjar where the DTDs can be found. The best idea is to either
download the DTD or extract it from the weblogic jar to a local file. The
<dtd> element is then used to tell Ant where the DTDs for each publicId are
to be found. Check the documentation for examples.

If you do not provide either ejbjar will try to access the DTD remotely. The
message is to tell you that it is going to do this. This will either fail
because you are behind a firewall or be horribly slow.

Conor