ant-user mailing list archives

From "Mark Gibson" <gibgo...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: Any Windows experts out there?????
Date Sun, 17 Feb 2002 23:38:13 GMT
Kevin,

>>Is there a way to specifically check LOCALSYSTEM's (what services
>>usually run under) environment variables? Path is set up as a System
>>variable in Control Panel > System > Advanced > Environment variables.

LocalSystem's HKEY_CURRENT_USER registry hive maps to HKEY_USERS/.DEFAULT.
Looking at my own .DEFAULT/Environment, it doesn't have the system level
entries I was expecting to see.

As such, my first guess would be to manually add a "path" entry in your
HKEY_USERS/.DEFAULT/Environment registry area.

I'm afraid I have not the time to test this, so this is a complete guess.

Mark